Friday 7 July 2017

MILKSHAKE


There have been several anniversaries in my family during the last few weeks, and amongst my Design Team too, actually!  I created this card for mine, using a KennyK digi stamp called Milkshake.  I have coloured the image with ProMarkers.

Since I normally make A5 sized cards, I don't often use 6 x 6 paper, because it's too small to cover the entire area - as you can see in my very badly lined up join! 🤦🏻‍♀️  Anyway... my papers are from the Nicola Storr Hugs With Henry paper pack, which is bigger than 6 x 6, but smaller than 8 x 8.  All the hearts and message on this card were cut on my Cameo.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 38: Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar July Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs July Challenge: Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams July Challenge: Anything Goes
And by Doris' invitation: Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge #7: Cool Wet

Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page

Linda

11 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    what a wonderful card and such a super stamped image.
    Love your wonderful design, and that stamped image is coloured really lovely.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image on your wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummie and lovely creation. Very nice done! And I would be very glad if you show it on my challenge blog - please visit it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#7 – Cool Wet – a small cool/refreshment due?)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely creation...
    Thanks for joining us at Do Al(l) Kreatives
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Sweet :) Hugs Ella DT Do Al(l) Kreatives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Do-Al(l) Kreative challenge 7, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda. Great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card. I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely and fun card! Love it! :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thia is wonderful
    Thanks for joining us at Do Al(l) Kreatives
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super anniversary card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!