Tuesday 5 December 2017

WINTER FRIENDS




This little cutie is a Wee Stamps digi called Winter Friends, coloured with ProMarkers.  The frame around the stamp was cut using a Poppy Crafts die.  My papers are from the Wild Rose Studio Winter Bauble pack.  There's a strip of cheesecloth in there, as well as a strip of lace, a ribbon bow and pearled ribbon around the image.

The corner pearls are Bella! Bling and the flowers are all 49 and Market.  The greenery is plastic - you know those fake flowers you can get?  Yip, I bought two big bunches of fake greenery to use on my cards.  I love how firm and glossy they are!





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I ♥︎ ProMarkers Challenge 348: Autumn/Winter
Dragonfly Dreams December Challenge: Non-Tradional Christmas

Card Mania Challenges Challenge #99: Christmas
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1749: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card I love it 😊 Thank you for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge blog. We love seeing your wonderful makes hope to see you next time big hugs and good luck. From Sharon DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and image are just adorable! Cute design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!